Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Long Appointments

Today I had a very long appointment with my rheumatologist. Kayne West would have been proud. " Unrobbed then probed " With all my health issues I'm starting to get more hope for the future. I also have been tracking down my biological family ( I was adopted as a baby) Its been a very interesting emotional journey. I never would have thought so much emotion would come out when I'm basically a robot of no emotion lol Ive gotten set up on just the starting medication to start the works for a better immune system and a bunch of pain stuff and a pill that will magically make my eyes less dry. They had to stick paper down to the bottom of my eye to test how wet it got..yea it was dry...and yea it hurt...but I was laughing the whole time because I had thin strips of paper coming outta my lower eye lid. I should have taken a picture of that! I did however get one of a skelly! I seriously want one for my house..I would put it right outside my doorway to fend off any gossip talking wives. ya hurd! dawg! Finally my liver is going to be checked also!! With crap just lingering in it you think one would want to find out whats going on inside of it via MRI. but no..military doctors for you...they say. we will call you...then forget about you the sec you walk out the door. Im  starting to feel really tired and my tummy is upset so Im making this short. I cant decide if I want to do a blog or a vblog. either one sounds rad. My doc said as much as they say sjogrens is a common anti immune disorder its not. We both vote of false advertising. Ive noticed that also from the very small amount of forums/ groups for sjogrens patients and just talking to some myself. Anyway time to take a rest =) or eat

No comments:

Post a Comment