Tuesday, May 24, 2011

#Justsayin



I was tryin to post a picture of my new Mac Book Pro buttttt i seriously hate the whole set up of setting pictures..its like open up ur pictures then drag your picture into the area that you want to put the picture in....so if anyone knows a better way...please let me know!!! So Im chilling here watching Gossip Girl. I seriously have missed out on a lot!!! Im so between S's mom being in in-home lock down to B loosing her job lol. All my DVRs are totally jacked up so i dont really know whats going down. last one I saw B was going to like get married to some royal. i totally think that would be adorable!!! So Another adorable thing is this book! The Everygirls Guide to Life. its BEYOND fantastic!! Ive already come up with some idea just to keep myself organized in just 2 chapters. Also selling my desktop seems to be harder then i thought. Its just so hard to part with something thats so radical...and costed as much as this tiny little cute lap top. Apple aint cheap yall. I saw some lap tops at wal mart for like 200 bucks and was like WOAH!!!! Am I really making that kinda step in investing in a good lap top..or go with the one that will probably break within a month and doesnt have a good processor....as if I even know what that is. Either way I opted with the laptop that has the same kinda power as my desk top because my desk top is a beast and has done me well. Thats why I cant part with it. I know this is a blog about Sjogrens and my life with it so I guess Ill talk a little about how that is all going. I FINALLY worked out today... I cannot even explain how great it felt to do some Turbo Jam, I felt so powerful and just like my old self Im very happy my medication makes me feel so energized in the mornings. I also had the energy to take a walk down broadstreet with Elizabeth. She loved it. They have a lot of odd sculptures and water fountains. Did get much done around the house but Im starting to feel like I have a lot more energy!! Its great. I have to get my MRI soon. I have a small mass in my liver and now i found out I have something in my lungs. Joy..as if anything else could happen. Well back to Gossip girl and to catch up on some Twitter Hopefully this whole Mac life will catch on 

<3 annie 

No comments:

Post a Comment