Saturday, May 21, 2011

Another Day Another Dolla



HELLO KITTY KEYBOARD AND KPOP GUY BANDS!!!! 

So since I wasn't taking up in the rapture. Evidently the WHOLE WORLD wasn't taken. Either God is racist agents mortals .....or its just not time for us to all crowd heaven...I mean if jails are so crowded they cant house Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton then it would be interesting to see heaven at full capacity. Now to the people yay 2 followers who read this thinking OMG why is she saying that...sorry. I spend a whole day cleaning like I was on speed...all to fall asleep the rest of the day and listen to massive amounts of K-Pop. My medications making me very energetic in the morning..its amazing!! I haven't felt that great since the Royal Wedding announcement. The downside I get VERY tired in the evening after I re-arrange my house a few dozen times. I almost feel like I'm getting back to my normal halfway lazy house wife self again. I start school too soon TY Post 9/11 bill. So now that we have one apocalyptic scenario under our belts I'm ready for zombie attack or 2012. I think if bitten by a zombie it wont effect me as much because I have an auto-immune disorder so...it could be the cure to sjogrens. I think someone needs to start some research on that. With that said Im going to look for a new cell phone cover since mine decided to break. =( It was so cute too. It said my name with little pink and purple flowers how tacky. Then fall peacefully asleep to the sound of either gossiping neighbors bragging about their payless shoe collection or William snoring like the devil. Either way I will be taking my comatose medication to bypass those 2 obstacles. Cheers
<3 Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment