Saturday, June 4, 2011

Feel the burn!!




So Sjogrens Medication is kicking my booty. My eyes are sooo dry right now and Ive finally givin in and stopped eating the foods I use to eat when I wasnt on crazy medication. It gives me super bad heart burn. I'm sitting here squinting so lame. Anyway when I go blind I'm going to have an awesome seeing eye dog and/or a long stick thing...or Ill just wear this full front zip up hoodie I got in Germany and zip it all the way to the top and just walk around like that. So its like Saturday night and I'm sitting here contemplating going to bed right now. Ive been so drained and tired that sleep sounds amazing. I feel like that old person who goes to bed super early when the suns still out although the suns already been down for a little while now. I seriously hope I start feeling like myself again because that would suck if it didnt. 

So this People special collectors issue of Will and Kate's wedding has been sitting on my desk for some time now and I finally took a look at her dress and I love it! I want a wedding dress!! Say yes to the dress always makes me want a wedding. Anyway I cant think of anything else to write and my eyes are killing me so off to put some gel eye drops in them joy! 

<3 annie

No comments:

Post a Comment